“Enjoyed the beer and food”

Skagit River Brewery
Ranked #4 of 129 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

A busy Tulip Festival weekend and the staff was still friendly and the food was excellent. We recommend the San Juan Islander wood fired pizza. The beer, of course, was perfect with both local and guest drafts.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I was out in the Seattle Area visiting family a couple of weeks ago and we had lunch here on a Monday. Man...I'm still craving that beef brisket sandwich!

Very cool atmosphere - seat yourself when you walk in (not sure that is always their policy, but on a Monday it is at lunch time). Combination of booths and tables. Huge bar in the back - think they had 35 taps and I'm 95% sure it's all of their beer on tap. As fan of the craft beers, I had to get a flight to sample four of them which were: Farm to Market ESB (English Special Bitter), Partly Cloudy Pale Ale, Cutthroat Double Red (8.2% ABV), and a seasonal IPA (name escapes me). I ordered the Shredded Beef Brisket sandwich with their regular hand-cut fries. It was amazing!

We had 3 kids = good kids menu, crayons and pictures to keep them entertained at the table. And Very reasonably priced. 3 adults and 3 kids with drinks and it was around $110.

Highly recommend and wished I didn't need to fly across the country to go back.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We had a delicious meal with great service and so many choices for beer. I had the Maple Porter and it was awesome. The atmosphere is family-friendly and casual. We love it when the train goes by. :)

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

1st time visitors from Surrey, and very happy. Friendly staff cozy atmosphere and reasonably priced.
I had the delicious Shepherds Pie. I have a lot of Shepherds pie in my time and this was one of the best.
Thanks !

Reviewed 13 April 2017

We stopped in for dinner at the end of our day exploring the tulip fields, La Conner and Anacortes.

The food was very tasty, well presented and plentiful. The stout beer was very good and the service was great. We're very glad we stopped in.