“Delicious Coconut Mayan Mocha & Peppermint Mayan Mocha”
Review of Stop N Go Espresso

Stop N Go Espresso
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Great coffee & extremely friendly barista. Found the other reviews on trip advisor & wanted a good cup of coffee. Was definitely worth going back for!

Reviewed 22 April 2015

I took my daughter to Stop N Go Expresso and she ordered a speciality drink. The Barasta made it very good and quickly. We enjoyed our drinks.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

This treasure is kinda hidden in old mt Vernon but never been disappointed. Staff is friendly and polite. They have vegan options.

2  Thank mailladyr1
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I asked for a Mediterranean Soda and they knew what it was! I also had their blended chocolate chai and I was impressed! So delicious!!! Good conversation and very friendly barista. Love this place!!!

3  Thank Briis30s
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I stopped in on my way to Anacortes and I must say the service was fast and friendly and besides the coffee being great they had an abundant amount of different pastries and I even got a breakfast sandwich..Will be going there again!!

3  Thank Rae o