“Great lunch specials!”
Review of Round Table Pizza

Round Table Pizza
Ranked #75 of 129 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Great prices on lunch specials and the pizza is delicious. My coworkers and I come here at least once per month.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

The place was very busy due to an event that had a room reserved. The line to order was to th door and at least 20 minutes. After we ordered, we were told it would be half an hour. They appear to be grossly under staffed. We checked on our order after an hour and were told it would be 15 minutes. After another 30 minutes we checked again and asked for a refund. The pizza still wasn't ready.

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Ate here today with my family, and had one of the worst experiences ever. We ordered our lunch combos which included all you can eat salad bar. Right after I dished up my salad, I watched a homeless man with cold sores all around his mouth eat potato salad right off of the serving spoon, and then continued to help himself to the rest of the bar, until he was asked to leave. We decided not to touch any of the salad bar food and was told by our server that we would get reimbursed for the salad bar, but never was. I don't even know if fresh items replaced the contaminated ones. We will never go back to this restaurant

Reviewed 11 January 2016

We stopped here for a pizza dinner while travelling in the area and we left happy. Service was decent, the restaurant was clean and the pizza was excellent although a bit pricey. I did notice a sign at the counter stating they accept competitors’ coupons which would have helped mitigated the price premium if I had known.

1  Thank Steve1362
Reviewed 3 February 2015

The make a great pizza, a bit pricy, but they are generous with their toppings to make it worth the price. They are also one of the only places in town that has Fire Stone Union Jack IPA on tap.