“Great Sancwiches and Atmosphere”
Review of Rexville Grocery

Rexville Grocery
Ranked #15 of 136 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 April 2018

My wife and I stopped by Rexville Grocery to check out what they have inside. The owner Brian welcomed us right away and asked what we need. We told we were just looking around then asked if they still serve lunch. We sat in the adjacent room and Brian came in took our orders. Brian made us two delicious sandwiches. We had a wonderful visit Rexville Grocery and surely will be back in the future.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Outstanding Mom and pop restaurant limited kitchen on the weekends afternoon but sandwich shop is open all day
15 different sandwiches I have tried them all
Friendly employees, customer service is awesome

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick lunch during a daffodil photo shoot. What a great surprise!

Deli sandwiches were delicious. Rex Special and Italian were great. Carrot Cake for dessert. Also outrageous.

Definitely adding Rexville Grocery to our list of eateries in the area.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Rexville Grocery is an old fashioned roadhouse with nice sandwiches and authentic charm. The BLT is as good as you can get anywhere with excellent bacon and great bread.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Great food. My first visit to this spot was about a year ago and I completely forgot about it until I was birding last weekend and was driving home and was starving and I remembered that I had eaten there before and had liked it. I was with my husband and he got a ham and cheese sandwich, I got the soup and sandwich combo. YUM. The soup of the day was loaded baked potato and it was delicious. My BLT was just perfect. Great bread and just enough of everything. My husband enjoyed his sandwich as well. We did get some home-made treats for the ride home. Well, I was in the area again to day with my son and it was lunch time and I asked if wanted to try some place he hadn’t been for soup and sandwich he just looked at me (we tried a place last week and it was terrible). I told him this place is really good so we stopped. I had a BLT and the soup which was chicken and rice. Once again, the soup was delicious. My son had a Ruben and he is very picky about his Rubens he was very impressed. He also had the soup and we were both very happy. No treat this time as I had a whole sandwich. My new favorite stop on my way home from bird watching.

Date of visit: December 2017