“Seriously? In Moses Lake.”
Review of Guido's

Guido's
Ranked #12 of 86 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Well it was remiss of me to not visit here last week when I was accommodated across the street. The best GF crust I have ever had. The house white sauce is no joke and I am a white sauce gal! This place has the brick oven, the beautiful guidos in FoH and preparing my pizza, see pics. I ordered a Space Dust IPA w/ fresh house salad and GF MaMa Mia Pizza Pie. You must try it to really indulge yourself. Very friendly staff and awesome design and space. Take the cannoli!

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Stopped here on way to Spokane, easy access from freeway. What a surprise - the pizza is wonderful! It's in a grocery store/strip mall parking lot. When you get inside has very nice atmosphere, 5-6 microbrews on tap. Don't bother with the house salad it's disappointing and not worth the $6.50 they charge.

1  Thank missbobbib
Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

The service was excellent and I really enjoyed their take on am old pizza joint from Moses Lake called the Originale Roma Inn. Very yummy....ground beef, pepperoni, cheese, fresh tomatoes, basil with a red sauce. The crust was very good too.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

I was the only one here around 3pm, so service was great! Very nice wait staff. I ordered a pizza which came out fresh, hot and delicious. Best pizza I've had in a long time. Easy access on/off I-90.

Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

Extremely friendly & accommodating staff, great pizza & beer - make this venue our go-to joint in Moses Lake!