“Absolutely amazing”

Michael's on the Lake
Ranked #2 of 92 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: New face, same place! We are still the Michael's on the Lake that everyone has grown to love. Come and enjoy your favorite items and see our new exterior in the process.
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Went there for half price wine Wednesday with some friends. Very relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, staff was very attentive. Would highly recommend this restaurant for any occasion.

Lindsey F, Public Relations Manager at Michael's on the Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience! We love hearing from our guests. Have a wonderful weekend and we look forward to seeing you again soon. :)

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Our server was nice but I was thrown off by how awful the icy parking lot was and not just cause I slipped on it and fell...I was worried about all the seniors having to get to restaurant and not slip, fall and hurt them self. Do they care??? Plus Christmas music still playing on Dec 29th...really!??? I even mentioned this and was told all up to owners. This was another throw off. So we just ordered a drink and left.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

This is going to be an odd review. It compares and contrasts two catered events, one day apart. One event was off-site, the other in house.

The first event, an annual staff meal consisted of prime rib and chicken piccata. At least that's what the menu called the items. Yes, it was a rib roast. Yes, it was chicken breast dredged in flour. But that's where ANY similarity to chicken piccata ends. No lemon flavor, no capers, no sauce, and served on rice. Not even close enough to say 'close but no cigar'.

The following morning we were with friends for a catered breakfast buffet. This was everything done right. The food was fresh, tasty, and plentiful. This meal was the total opposite of the previous one. It was redemption on a plate.

I do want to apologize to the staff for one thing. After I left a tip on the table I noticed nearly every table that had left, tips were not on the table. I realize the food was given away, but people, staff still needs to be tipped on fair value.

1  Thank EasternWA_Pirate
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

I was here for business so first you come in no one to check you in.
So went by that bar or lounge area. It toke the 15 min to get me a menu.
They were so unhappy just I asked for only water to drink
Menu items is big with lots of choices so I got the steak prime rib.
It was one of the lowest quality steak I ever had in my life it over 30 steak.
Also there was no substitution for items on the main meal ... you have to pay extra
I have stayed their for an hour and half my water cup filled twice.
Best thing there is the view and location mainly and desert

Lindsey F, Public Relations Manager at Michael's on the Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your recent visit to the restaurant. I would like to speak to you a little more about your experience. At your earliest convenience, please call 509-765-1611 and ask to speak to Brian. Again, we are very sorry to hear about your experience and I look forward to speaking to you. :)

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Happy to have a chilled glass for my martini. Attentive, friendly & prompt waitstaff. Food was prepared quickly & well. My prime rib really was rare, as requested. Perhaps not an exotic menu but what they do, they do well.

Lindsey F, Public Relations Manager at Michael's on the Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank you for choosing Michael's on the Lake! :) Have a wonderful weekend.