“Good Buffet”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #41 of 86 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Reviewed 26 August 2017

The employees were very friendly and efficient. We chose the buffet. The chicken was hot and they did a good job of refilling all the dishes.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

The family and I just have to go to our closest KFC once in awhile. One of my husband and my first picnic outings together included KFC chicken. It has been a family tradition. Our local KFC still has a buffet and we all enjoy being able to choose what style of chicken we prefer. Plus all the trimmings. This KFC is also an A&W so there is something for everyone.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

My past couple trips to KFC/A&W have been less than stellar. Orders have been screwed up several times even after the person taking the order has recited exactly what I had specified. Worse, and unforgivable to me, neither of these entities has a chicken sandwich. WHAT? No yardbird sammie from the King of the Poultry? That's bizarre!

1  Thank EasternWA_Pirate
Reviewed 15 June 2016

This is a KFC - A&W combination. Awesome, get KFC with a mug of Root Beer. Always have a nice luncheon buffet, that is kept filled. Never an "out" sign.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

I'm a big fan of KFC/A&W. Always has been one of my favorite fast food restaurants. I have never been to one that is a buffet though! It was nice not having to decide if I wanted coleslaw, jojos or mashed potatoes, i could get all three! We went during lunch hour, it was busy but well stocked and fresh. Didn't taste any different then what i would have gotten had i ordered a meal. If you are a fan of the grilled chicken, since those pieces are pretty skimpy, you would probably fair better going with the buffet. Just sayin.

1  Thank Amber C