“To Go Done Right”
Review of J's Teriyaki Grill

J's Teriyaki Grill
Ranked #10 of 94 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

For what it is, how quickly it's prepared and cost, this rates 5*. That doesn't mean by any reason it'd match up with a 5* sit down full service restaurant. This is just good and filling food.

I ordered two chicken teriyaki's with noodles and a pot stickers app to go. The entire process took about 15 minutes.

These youngsters, and most of them are around high school age, work well, quickly and interact courteously. I've mentioned before they act professional.

1  Thank EasternWA_Pirate

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I ordered the beef and pork teriyaki with a side of pot stickers. It was all excellent, but the pot stickers we're probably the best I've had.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We love to get takeout from J's. The teriyaki there is simply the best. The salads are also delicious. It would be hard to go wrong here. The menu is simple and the food is priced right.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Affordable, good portions. Great place for lunch! I would efinitely go there again when in town. it is a quick in and out as well.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for some awesome teriyaki on a recent Spokane-bound journey. J’s is located approximately 2 to 3 miles from I-90, and was well worth the detour!

We had the chicken breast teriyaki w/ rice and cabbage salad (standard) and it was SO delicious and filling! Even though we ate there, our meals were served in the styrofoam takeout boxes...but why not?! They’re not paying a dishwasher...and I have my doggie box already! :)

As previously noted in other reviews, J’s Teriyaki offers a clean/sterile /void of atmosphere locale with a polite and efficient staff and makes for a GREAT lunch spot or carry out!

Highly recommend!!!