“Carry Out Goodness”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #33 of 94 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Description: Visit your Moses Lake Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

My wife had a hankering for pizza. Usually I would have gone to Pizza Hut for the Meat Lovers Pizza. But, honestly, those prices are far too high.

Domino's offers a reasonable alternative, especially taking into consideration ordering online. You get a two topping pizza for $5.99 if you pick it up yourself. When you consider how little goes into a pizza, $6 is a darned good price.

1  Thank EasternWA_Pirate

Reviewed 23 July 2017

This Domino's location is much like the rest of the chain. I thought the service was a bit quicker than I had expected. Good pizza!

Reviewed 9 June 2017

I order from Dominos regularly when I just don't feel like cooking. I love that I can count on them to provide a consistent product, delivered quickly as ordered. Using the Dominos.com website always seems quicker than calling and placing an order, plus you can build points to earn free pizza. Hard to beat that.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Yes, it's Domino's. Ordered from my hotel online. Paid online. Pizza was delivered within 45 minutes. Driver was friendly. The pizza tasted like a Domino's pizza.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

Our order came to the motel quickly but upon opening up the pizza box the extra ingredient we ordered was missing. Made an online complaint but since we were not from here they did nothing.