“For Real Root Beer”

Add it.
A&W Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 83 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Reviewed 26 July 2016

A&W is a piece of history. I remember the car service with real glass mugs of root beer and having a Mama Burger. At that time I couldn't eat a full Papa Burger. Fast forward 50 years and I still like A&W. There's something satisfying about it. You go in, the music's on "malt shop" and it's a grand thing.
There are days when I'll go in just for a root beer float, listen to the music and remember my childhood. It's as simple as that - a drink, music and instant nostalgia.

The food's good too. I happen to like their burgers, but I've mentioned before I really DO like burgers. If you want a quick trip down Memory Lane or perhaps you're too young to even know what a malt shop was, A&W's going to give you the next best thing.

1  Thank EasternWA_Pirate
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

This place has a pretty good bacon cheeseburger. About the best to be had from a fast food place until Carl's junior opened up. The fries usually seem pretty fresh too. Not the fastest service, but hopefully that means they're making the food as it's ordered.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

No Root Beer at A&W Root Beer. This is a combo A&W and KFC. Been to others in other locations and they were also out of A&W root beer.