“Changes”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #44 of 83 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and we're amazed with the new location. Easy parking and easier to get back onto the main road.

We were handed menus that were just a 1 page laminate with less choices and told to seat ourselves; but we were not told that now guests have to walk back to the counter to place an order.

Annoying.

Big screen TVs all over- the family ambiance is replaced by the sports bar look with a black disco ball, really! We didn't like it, and it was very cold & loud.

The food came with toppings that were not listed and this caused an item to be replaced and remade the old way- not happy about the changed menu that focuses on chicken wings.

I noticed other guests were questioning the new upgrades and the comments were not pleasant.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

We stayed at a local Inn and got our pizza delivered . The service was great...they brought us paper plates with our order and as usual the pizza was awesome.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

I'm not really a fan of chain pizzas. But I've got to hand it to Pizza Hut. Their Meat Lovers ALWAYS seems to hit the spot for me.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

The new location of Pizza Hut is an odd place to be. In order to access it you must cross traffic if you're heading the wrong way. As one of the busiest streets in the town, someone should have taken that into account.
Having had an all day college class 90 minutes south, I had my wife order a couple pizzas for us to be ready when I got home.'
The pros: Pizzas were hot and delivered before expected.
The cons: One of the pizzas was missing a topping specifically requested. I don't know what's happening to me this week. It seems anywhere I go someone's going to screw my order up. Oh well, it's only food.

2  Thank EasternWA_Pirate
Reviewed 22 September 2016

We have been a few times with the grandkids and you can count on Pizza Hut to be consistent and the food is good. This Pizza Hut needs some sprucing up. Hope it gets it because it serves a lot of kids and families after sports games.