“Lunch”
Review of Quiznos

Quiznos
Ranked #39 of 86 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Food was good and well prepared. One of the employees was either having a bad day or just has a bad attitude. Not very welcoming. Cashier was helpful.

Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

The sandwiches here aren't anything to be proud of. I've been to the Quiznos here one time and I'll never return. There is not one good thing I can say about this shop.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

We were en route to Canada and needed a break and a meal. We saw the sign for Quiznos on the highway. It was located in a small shopping complex. The facility was clean, and appealing in appearance. The food was excellent. The staff were as welcoming and friendly as possible. . The meal it self was prompt, delicious and ample in both quantity and quality. At this point is was just another well maintained fast food place.
In a hurry to continue our travels. I left my much beloved cap on the chair next to me. By the time I realized it we were in Canada and out of cell phone range. On our return to the US we called the facility and the manager recognized the worth of the cap and set it aside hoping someone would call about. We detoured our route home to retrieve the cap. We did not even have to ask for it, the manager recognized from the 10 days before and had it ready to deliver almost when we walked in. We shared a delicious meal, a hug and many many thanks. THAT KIND OF CUSTOMER RELATIONS MAKES THE A PLACE ABOVE THE REST.

1  Thank C_and_C_Oldtimers