“Not very good”

Supper China Buffet
Ranked #55 of 92 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

The staff is rude. They made me feel uncomfortable. The lunch buffet was just average, nothing special. They never once came and filled my water glass. They walked by and looked at me. It was odd. I am not fat or an ignorant person. I travel on my job and have been to buffets all over the country. The hibachi was the best bet. Fill your plate and have them cook it. I had beef and It was tender, but the beef on the buffet was chewy. I am amazed at some of the orientals that come over here open up a buffet and just don't do a very good job at it. I don't even think they have any restaurant experience. They should not even be in the business. Also the chairs were so worn out they should not have been used. I will never go back to this place.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

After a long day I just wanted to get something to eat... saw the sign and tried it. The place was packed... the buffet selection was vast and everything I loaded my plate tasted good, and the price was reasonable. If I lived in Moses Lake, I'm sure I would stop by on a regular basis...

Reviewed 10 September 2017

My husband, son and I had a lovely meal here. There is a beautiful assortment of food items. However, a half hour after we left, my husband and I had stomach pains and runs to the bathroom for 2 to 3 days. (My son was not affected.) We ate different items.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

The last visit, the food was barely warm, the price was $28 for 2 people, and the flavor was not there. For that price i could recommend many other places in town. Do not recommend anybody go to this place. Only bonus is that they have a cook to order section where you put the items you want grilled on a tray and the chef prepares it. Only good thing i have to say about this place.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We do come here once in a while. I love the different choices that they have on their buffet. Everything is usually kept at safe temperatures. I do struggle with the fact that this place needs new furniture and flooring. The eating areas are very run down and I know they vacumn and stuff but it is really bad.

Been to Supper China Buffet? Share your experiences!