“Beautiful Array of Food, with a punch”

Supper China Buffet
Ranked #56 of 94 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 September 2017

My husband, son and I had a lovely meal here. There is a beautiful assortment of food items. However, a half hour after we left, my husband and I had stomach pains and runs to the bathroom for 2 to 3 days. (My son was not affected.) We ate different items.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

The last visit, the food was barely warm, the price was $28 for 2 people, and the flavor was not there. For that price i could recommend many other places in town. Do not recommend anybody go to this place. Only bonus is that they have a cook to order section where you put the items you want grilled on a tray and the chef prepares it. Only good thing i have to say about this place.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We do come here once in a while. I love the different choices that they have on their buffet. Everything is usually kept at safe temperatures. I do struggle with the fact that this place needs new furniture and flooring. The eating areas are very run down and I know they vacumn and stuff but it is really bad.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

The server kept our glasses full and the plates cleared. The food was a bit better than average buffet food with a few interesting new dishes.
Great price for all of the seafood offered.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I always like to check Chinese buffets that either in smaller towns and/or far from the coastal cities to see if I discovered a gem - a chef that cooks high quality buffet (is that an oxy-moron) and/or food more authentic to China. I did not find either at this Supper China Buffet. I realize most people go to these for quantity and all of the sweet Americanized dishes, but I have found a couple that were authentic and quality. Of course those cost $20-$30 per person also.