“Attentive service with average food”

Supper China Buffet
Ranked #56 of 94 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

The server kept our glasses full and the plates cleared. The food was a bit better than average buffet food with a few interesting new dishes.
Great price for all of the seafood offered.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I always like to check Chinese buffets that either in smaller towns and/or far from the coastal cities to see if I discovered a gem - a chef that cooks high quality buffet (is that an oxy-moron) and/or food more authentic to China. I did not find either at this Supper China Buffet. I realize most people go to these for quantity and all of the sweet Americanized dishes, but I have found a couple that were authentic and quality. Of course those cost $20-$30 per person also.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

This buffet was quite the montage of all sorts of ethnic comestibles. The Chinese food was ala American; the American food had a slight Asian slant. BUT, the food was fresh, hot and very tasty. We would eat there again gladly! The service was good and the restaurant large enough to not feel either crowded or rushed as you ate your meal. The cost was minimal for such good food!

1  Thank msjes
Reviewed 26 July 2016

People always laugh when I tell them I really, REALLY like Super China Buffet #2. I can put a hurting on their buffet line. There's very little up there that I don't want. Well, pizza, I don't want it there because I've got a lot of better options for myself.

You can get a lot of food. I'm proof of that. You can load your plate up if you want. I am NOT proof of that. I believe if I want more, I'll go back. (Stepping up on soapbox. I HATE it when people pile their plates and only eat a portion. C'mon folks... you can go back! In fact, they EXPECT you to go back.)
Mussels in Blackbeans sauce, rice noodles, pepper chicken, baby octopus... these are a few of my favorite things. Hot and Sour Soup to have at the end. (I like soup after the meal.)

And the people?! Some of the kindest folks around. Be nice to them, customers. They're working.

3  Thank EasternWA_Pirate
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

I am not a huge fan of buffets. However i places the choice of restaurant in the hands my 9 and a 13 year old nieces... I can't say I was impressed, but it was better than most buffets I've visited. There is a large wok set up as well, like the ones used at Mongolian Grille. Lot of good options to choose from and they all tasted fresh, not like they had been sitting under a heat lamp for hours. The honey walnut shrimp was my favorite.