“Good burgers, fried foods and beer”

Rock Top Burgers & Brews
Ranked #3 of 92 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2016

The family was on a road trip from Spokane to Seattle and stopped here for lunch based on the TA reviews. The place is nice and fairly new, the decor was very contemporary and the food items to choose from were very descriptive and varied. My son and his wife had burgers which they liked and I chose their version of fish and chips. The fish was so fresh, it was moist and cooked just right. The fries were also very good as were the onion rings. I had a nice tap beer. Would go back anytime if we lived closer.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

While driving through Moses Lake on business, we stopped at Rock Top for a burger (as it was very close off the main highway). Burger was okay, but not all that flavorful for the price. Onion rings were great, however, and could actually make a meal out of them. Got a milkshake for the road, and it was great. Overall, a bit pricey, but location was very convenient for travelers.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Sought out this spot after enjoying all other Michael's locations. Loved this building design, look and feel. Very nice attention to detail in all areas of the menu. I was alone so I sat at the bar and was instantly greeted by Iva. She made great drink and entree recommendations and was very friendly. I ordered the house ale, Iron Horse 509, Aka Rock Top Ale. I chose the Rodriguez 5-0 burger with out bread

Reviewed 24 May 2016

I met some people for lunch here and was pleasantly surprised. Nice place, friendly service and pretty darn good burger and fries. The menu is basic, but I'm sure you'll find something you like. If you find yourself in Moses lake and hungry, give it a try.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Recently in Moses Lake on business and the one night I did not have a group dinner my wife and I slipped away to this restaurant. The restaurant is very attractive inside and out and the selection very good. I asked the waitress what the most popular sandwich was and that's what I ordered. It was excellent. My wife had the fish tacos and loved them. The wait staff was very friendly and the prices here fairly typical for a restaurant of this quality. I did avail myself of the endless fries! I would definitely recommend you try this restaurant if your travels take you to Moses Lake.