“best pizza ever”

Chico's Pizza Palor
Ranked #15 of 94 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 August 2018

they should be done rebiulding the fall of 2018,bigger and better than ever. It is the best pizza ever.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

We’ve been going to Chico’s for over 20 years. Awesome pizza. Great variety. Fun place for the kids. Sorry it burned down recently. But I hear they are rebuilding and making it even better.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This was an iconic pizza parlor in Moses Lake but it recently burned down. They say they will rebuild but it will not be for a while. Until then try one of our wonderful Mexican restaurants

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Occasionally Chico's burns something, not often though. What they never expected was the restaurant to burn down during a Saturday night dinner rush.

Closed for the time being.

2  Thank EasternWA_Pirate
Reviewed 11 November 2017

I have always said Chico's pizza was hazardous to your health owing to the enormous amount of grease. What I didn't know was it was also hazardous to the interior of my truck. A pepperoni pizza was so greasy the grease leaked through the pizza box and into my passenger seat. To say I am less than thrilled would be about as correct as to say I don't EVER be going back there again.

1  Thank EasternWA_Pirate