All reviews sausage waffles room was clean hot tub front desk staff decent breakfast alderwood mall indoor pool the breakfast area downtown seattle great place to stay would definitely stay here again nice stay short drive parking lot convenient location easy access
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This two night stay preceded our third cruise to Alaska.
The location was good, convenient with plenty of nearby dining choices as well as some shopping options if you are driving. Also a very good drive through car wash nearby. Also, a very pleasant young African girl was very helpful in giving directions, etc. I believe she is also a student. Unfortunately, I did not find the owner/managers as cordial. Thry also have a convenient guest laundry on site although you have to go through the pool area to reach it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel gave use the ability to get to early medical appointments. It was clean and nice, I didn’t have to worry that my child would get hurt or sick because the room wasn’t up to pare. Loved the convenience!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

As this is our very first stay with La Quinta, we are glad they gave us a good first impression! We had been loyal customers of BW chain but lately there are more and more locations do not welcome pets, so we decided to check out other chains.

People always makes a difference and at La Quinta Inn Lynnwood, all the service staff made sure they provide the guest with a warm smile and professional service!

Our room is very well appointed and clean, bathroom towels are also fresh and very clean, since we travel with our 11yrs old Frenchie we really like how pet friendly La Quinta is overall.

The stay also includes a hot breakfast with scrambled eggs, sausages, self made waffles, juices, coffees, teas etc..

We will be travelling down this way throughout the year and I am sure very soon we will be back to see all the warm smiling faces at La Quinta In Lynnwood!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2018

The La Quinta in Lynnwood was Perfect. Every aspect of the Hotel was clean, easy access, where I felt extremely safe and sound. I would Highly recommend the La Quinta in Lynnwood WA to others, and I will stay at the Hotel again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 September 2018

loads of sugar with every thing with few choices for us wanting to keep sugar intake to a minimum. even the staple breakfast of oatmeal had sugar-no regular oatmeal; also no fruit fresh like bananas available to have with my cold cereal of cornflakes

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends