“Seafood Heaven”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2016

Great food, great service and fantastic food. Usually I only get to see the TV ads as we don't have a Red Lobster in British Columbia. As I was in the area and with a friend that had been there before, we went for dinner. I had the Lobster Bisque and an appie plate with coconut shrimp. My friend had Shrimp Scampi and a side of Snow Crab. We will be back.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Always a very busy place, I suggest a call ahead for reservations. a super place to celebrate events, like anniversary, birthday, family reunions and much more. you can always count on excellent service, attentive staff and generally the food is in the top 10 percent in the nations. The local Lynnwood location recently remodeled and the waiting area is larger, including good weather outside seating. For a national chain to serve this good food and do it right, is a rarity in this day and age. Go, enjoy.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Soup and salad lunch was great. Salad was fresh and crisp. Dressing was plentiful and served on the side. Cheesy biscuits are always wonderful. Price was a bargain for top notch lunch. Service was also top notch.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Best experience ! We were with friends celebrating and our server was brand new. Even though he made a couple of errors his personality was terrific ! We love the food here and the cheese biscuits are fantastic !

Reviewed 18 October 2016

If you are in the NW why would you chose this restaurant is beyond me. I went not by choice but because other seem to like it that I was meeting. I had not been for years and thought maybe it had somehow gotten better. I was wrong. The food is poorly prepared and does not taste fresh. If you in the NW go for good seafood there are so many places but this is not one of them.