“Chowder down”

Add it.
Ivar's Seafood Bar
Ranked #60 of 309 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Beautiful spot for lunch on the water. The service was spectacular.. Sergio provide insight into the menu as we asked the questions on select items. Hubby loved his fish and chips and my salmon and cup of New England chowder shined. The chowder was even better than the high ranking Pike Place Chowder . Creamy and thick, full of clams flavour and hot hot hot. Try a Seattlite straight up. Sergio invented it. Very accommodating here. 5 minute wait at peak time. Right next to Argosy Cruise and a short walk from the Aquarium.

Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

Clam chowder was very good. But the scallops I had were a bit strange and tough- very non-flakey. French fries were great. Coke slaw is pretty sweat. And the service was friendly and fast.
I do not think I would find myself here again.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

Great quality fish & chips and clam chowder. Fish was perfectly cooked, very fresh Alaskan Cod. Offers grilled as well as fried fish options.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

We stopped in for a quick bite and weren't disappointed. It's a step up from fast food but has some of the same features. Don't expect fancy but do expect hot, well-seasoned, food prepared quickly and delivered by personable staff.

Order at the counter and take a table if you're eating in. Don't forget to serve yourself from the selection of tartar sauces, ketchup and more at the counter behind you. Your name will be called and and your order will be delivered to your table. If you prefer a to-go order, that's also available and you can stand near the counter while it cooks.

We have both chowders: red and white. Both were good. Not the best we've ever had but definitely tasty. My scallops and chips were also yummy. My boyfriend's fish and chips was a much larger portion size and I was a bit jealous. All of it was hot and delicious. I love that they have skinny fries and they cook them well. I hate pasty pale French fries. If you want nice brown fries, go to Ivar's. Next time, I'm trying their Copper River salmon. It looks delicious.

Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

My family and I could tell that everything is frozen. We waited in line for the longest and when opened it some food was still cold in certain areas

Been to Ivar's Seafood Bar? Share your experiences!