“Can't go wrong for price and value at Applebee's”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #42 of 309 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Good happy hour. But all menu items are reasonable. Service has always been great for us here! Visit here anytime we stay in Lynnwood.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

My son and I went here for dinner. There may have been a dozen people enjoying a meal. First we ordered appetizers and drinks. The drinks got to our table just before the appetizers. We ordered our meal and refills of the drinks. When the meals arrived, my was incorrect, as in not what I ordered. Meal gets reordered and still waiting for refills. After 15 minutes I grew tired of waiting and went to get my own refills. I doubt I'll be back.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

we had 2/$20.00 My sons steak was perfect my grand daughter had the whiskey sauce hamburger they split the difference since my sons was on the 2/ $25 I had the won ton tacos and the shrimp appitizes for the price and value I eat every time I come back to Lynnwood

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Consistent good food and service. Nice selection for whatever you are hungry for.
Soups, salads, burgers and more.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Start with the good. Wife and I love to get their lettuce wedge with bleu cheese dressing. There are also these spicy little round things that make the lettuce very tasty. We always share an order of fries.

Food aside, the servers or associates or whatever are always welcoming and have the ability to pay attention to you without feeling that you are being milked for a tip. This is important if you spend a lot of time at "service" businesses.
The only negative is the ventilation. My wife excused herself to wait outside because the AC vent was blowing right into her face.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!