“Great Sportsbar”

Blazing Onion Burger Company
Ranked #9 of 323 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Newest location of the Blazing Onion franchise.
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We watched a Seahawks game there. It’s nice as it is not so crowded like the Wings Place close by. Besides that the burgers were very tasty and service was just great!
I love the option to order bun-less burgers and they offer this for every burger on the menu!
A clear recommendation for burgers and games!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

A quiet Monday out for dinner. Very quick service. Burgers are excellent. Lots of types of fries to choose. Order at the entrance, pick any table available. Wait staff had my beer waiting as soon as I sat down. I love coming here.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

This place looked good on my phone and for that reason alone we went there. The burgers are really excellent. My lovely spouse had the grilled cheese sandwich with bacon and she reports that it was "the best thing I have ever had." I had another burger sandwich (lamb burger, yummmm) and it was fantastic. Lamb can be wrecked by overcooking but this was perfect. Great fries, too. Thanks to the great staff and excellent line cook!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Order your food, pay for your meal, even leave a tip - all before you even sit down. Then wait, and wait and wait. 15 minutes to get drinks and 27 minutes to get food. On a Friday at 11:30am when the place is not even half full.

The salad was OK, but the fries are soft and soggy and the original blazing onion burger was just a bad burger. Had we not already paid we'd have left after 15 minutes of waiting.

The manager? owner? is some very overweight guy walking around in street clothes. You'd never know he worked there, looks like some random guy. Since there's no tip after you eat, you guessed it, the service is lousy and no one checks on you. The manager? owner?, as we're leaving, notices the fries are gone and asks if we'd like more so we told him we would but didn't want to wait another 25 minutes to get them.

We will never come back here. What an awful place. Manager?owner? guy - dress properly for work, get a freakin' name badge.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Timothy H
Reviewed 8 May 2017

We chose to go to the left side where you can sit @ a table, look @ a menu, then pay for your meal AFTERWARDS like any other restaurant. (I guess they have a pre-pay choice because it's a mall location.) But I'm glad we did it that way.
First: the people that came in behind us got their order out first, ate first & left first. Ours was not a complicated meal so there was no reason for that.
Second: my wife ordered a "Northwest" salad "half". It's a calm salad & a good choice for her. But they brought out a "Southwest" salad instead. That is piled high with chili's, jalapenos, salsa etc. She can not digest that well. So we flagged down our waiter "Z * c" & told him of the confusion. He immediately put the blame on us saying he only heard or remembered the "Half" part & that was the "ONLY SALAD THEY SERVE HALF OF!" So he went over & looked at a menu & realized that was not a true statement. He then proceeded to take the pepper salad away & make her wait for the correct one all the time my meal was getting cold.
Lastly: we only left him a 10% tip because the place was almost empty & there was really no excuse for his attitude. There are so many other places right there that you can choose from.

Date of visit: May 2017

Been to Blazing Onion Burger Company? Share your experiences!