1,359 results
All reviews happy hour nordstrom rack alderwood mall feed the fish evening reception nachos whole foods complimentary breakfast shuttle service beer and wine great shopping excellent stay pool and hot tub oatmeal rooms are clean shopping and restaurants free parking
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The bed at the Hampton Inn had one of the most comfortable mattresses I've slept on. Now I want to replace my home mattress with a Serta like the ones at the hotel. I will definitely stay at the Hampton Inn again!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The team members at reception, breakfast, happy hour and housekeeping were excellent. The location is good, parking is easy and the hotel is fairly modern and clean. Fifi at reception was excellent as she quickly accommodated my requests for extending my stay. The woman who ran the happy hour was super friendly too. The room was modern and the bathroom was roomy and nice. My only suggestion would be to have more healthy options at breakfast (although there is a Whole Foods 1000 feet away) and have happy hour food at happy hour. The happy hour food was iceberg lettuce, potatoes, soup etc. The beer was good though. Overall it was a great stay, the people were very helpful and the location is very good.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Rebekah W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Dog_Rescue_Dallas,

Thank you for your review and suggestions, we are looking into additional options for breakfast in order to keep the selection fresh and interesting, we'll definitely keep this in mind when making those changes.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Complimentary afternoon snack, warm soft cookies at check in with hot teas and coffee all day, and breakfast can't be beat with plenty of seating. Nice pool area (does need to be heated a bit more though for adults), amazing deluxe suites with "2" pull out beds as well (each child got their own). Very clean and had so much space with nice little kitchens. Only like 2 to 3 minutes to a fantastic mall. Perfect location, if I had to say 1 negative is just the very little parking but we still managed to always get a spot. We will be back for a 3rd time!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rebekah W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I'm glad to hear you took advantage of and enjoyed so many of our amenities! For your next visit with us, keep in mind that our parking wraps all the way around the building and if our lot does end up completely full, feel free to park in the lot next to ours.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was not explained anything about my Hilton honors membership, but that wasnt a big deal. The communication between booking.com and hampton needs some work, but hampton fixed it without issue even though it was not their issue. The room was huge and super clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Kelli,
Apologies for our lack of explanation, I have attached a link that will explain all of the benefits you received after becoming a Hilton Honors member

We will always try our best to correct issues with your reservation, no matter where it may have started. If you wouldn't mind letting me know what the issue was I would like to address it and helpfully remove this as a concern for future guests, 206.771.1888. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

No housekeeping for extended stay guests. What a joke, the more you pay the less service you get. Noisey, Noisey, Noisey! Restaurant staff were amazing. They were always helpful and kind. Only complaint is they only served bacon once in two weeks and maybe too much chips and fake cheese for dinner.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Hello tmansfield1,

My apologies for the subpar service you received during your stay with us, every room should be serviced everyday; no matter how long you stayed with us. We have made the necessary adjustments to avoid this at all costs in the future.

We do have a rotating menu of items that are served at breakfast and evening reception, hopefully, on your next visit with us you are able to try them out.