All reviews marriott property special thanks free coffee room was clean high speed nice pool area easy freeway access convenient location alderwood mall front desk staff night's sleep boeing factory pleasant stay mini fridge stayed one night sofa bed hot tub
Reviewed 9 September 2018

First time in this property and was told that this was comparable to The Hampton Inn up the street which we have been in many times. Unfortunately this was not the case. My wife suffers from vertigo. The TV was not even in front of the bed. It was positioned to the left of the bed which made it impossible for her to even watch TV. We contacted Getaroom as we knew we couldn’t stay a second night. We were told that things would be rectified in the morning which didn’t happen. We are asking for a credit for the second night as we had to make alternate accommodations elsewhere. I’ve never used Getaroom before and depending on the outcome may never use them again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
MarkL6920, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Dear Tingraham2018:

Good afternoon and thank you so much for your review of our property. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconveniences the website Getaroom.com provided you with. If I can be of any service please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel and I would be more than happy to assist in any way that I can. I will also be sure to review your comments as well in regards to the placement of the TV in the guest room.

Have a great day.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this property a couple of times before and I’ve given both 3 and 4 star reviews. This time it was closer to 3 partly because I don’t feel they’re quite keeping up with the competition in terms of upgrading.

The lobby and hallways all looked nice and refreshed with the current grey-blue color scheme. But the room retains it’s dated reddish beige scheme. Room is a decent size and has a good tv and mini fridge. Bathroom floor looks to be refreshed (but still looks dated). Bed was ok but woke up with a slightly sore back. Heard some slight noise from the neighboring suite. WiFi was good as it measured to be around 9Mbps.

Service was mixed. Front desk was average at best but staff from the Bistro were really friendly and helpful. The breakfast wasn’t bad either. I had low expectations but some of their dishes were quite on trend and prepared fairly well. Kids really loved the complimentary gummy bears in the lobby.

Overall it was OK. This location tends to be one of the cheapest Marriott options near Seattle so it’s more value oriented than anything else, and that’s what I will continue to view it as until they upgrade the rooms. I would imagine their value proposition will need to change once the light rail system to Seattle is up and running since they’re so close to the proposed station.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Mark L, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Roary and Friends:

Good afternoon and thank you so much for staying with us recently. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay. I will make sure to look into your comments in regards to a room upgrade and we are working on several in-room projects right now. Please feel free to contact me directly if you should ever need anything else and I would be more than happy to assist in any way that I can.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

This is a great hotel close to many attractions in the Seattle area..The rooms are spotless and the staff are very friendly and attentive.
I would like to also mention that their Manager..Mr. Mark Lee went above and beyond to help me sort out a problem I had with an earlier reservation. This doesn't happen much anymore and needs to be recognized!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Mark L, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Ljkphoto:

Good morning and thank you so much for staying with us recently as well as for your review of our property! I am so pleased that your experience throughout was excellent and that I was able to assist you during your stay. If you should ever need anything else, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel and I would be more than happy to assist in any way that I can.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Rooms are very clean, the staff there is very professional and courteous to your requirements. there is really no noise from the hotel or city streets. Overall good hotel to stay. I would recommend the hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear Rodney H:

Hello and thank you so much for your review of our property. I am so pleased to read that our staff was very professional and the room was very clean. Our entire staff thanks you for staying with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Have a great day.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

We stay here two nights for the weekend before 4th of July. The check-in was fairly quick since we booked it online. The room was clean and ready. It looks like they recently remodeled this place so everything seems new and clean. I think it's a good reasonable price outside of a big city. On the plus side, it's next to a mall. I would go back when I'm around the area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Mark L, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Binny_and_Punky:

Hello and thank you for the review of our hotel. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed the cleanliness of your room and our property. It was truly all of our staff's pleasure to welcome you as our guest and we all look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Please let me know if you should ever need anything else and I would be more than happy to assist in any way that I can.