See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

They are new owners and are doing good things to the place. They were very accommodating to our needs. We would stay here again. It has a little stream running on the back side of the property. They only had one rv slot available.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 337daphnej
Reviewed 23 April 2018

The Windmill is a cute little Inn on the Guide Meridian. Under new ownership since I was there last year......the rooms are slowly being updated but the BEDS,.......OMG it's like sleeping on my hardwood floors!!!! They are very hard, I'm used to a Pillow Top mattress so these were just too much for me!!! If you like a firm bed.....you'll love these beds!!!
The new owners are very nice, it's a family run business. They are very accommodating and personable.

Enjoy your stay.....

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I stayed here for two nights with my family for a wedding. There was enough room in the double queen room to fit our pack in play. The couple that run the inn were so inviting and friendly. The little yellow building was easy to find and the room was clean.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Not designed to impress, but clean. Front desk staff were helpful and nice.

The RV park beside our room kind of sketched us out a bit. Everyone has to live somewhere, but we're not talking vacationers. This was a full time, live in, permanent RV park. 1995 beat up crown vic and all. Had I known, I would have gone somewhere else as it made my wife uncomfortable.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 25 July 2017

My wife and I stayed here for a week. It was one of the best accommodations, price-to-value, we have found in our travels. This is a basic, 1950-70 style motel, and probably dates from that era. That said, it was quiet, beds were comfortable, and the room was clean. The bathroom sparkled, the shower head was high and had a strong stream--important when you are 6'3" tall. Owners are friendly, kept the room clean and changed out towels. It is certainly not a Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express, but it offers great value for a place to sleep, shower, and relax in the evening. The ground also have some RV spaces and long-term guests, neither of which had any impact on our enjoyment of the property.

Note that some of the negative reviews predate the upgrading of the place. We did not encounter any of the issues from 2014 and 2015 reviews. We plan to return in October and bring friends with us.

Room tip: Ask for a room toward the back.
Date of stay: July 2017