“Best Pizza I've Found in Longview But Pricey”
Review of Vernie's Pizza

Vernie's Pizza
Ranked #14 of 129 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Vernie's has the best pizza we've found in Longview since moving here six months ago. We've tried Pizza Hut and Dominos and they're just blah. The other local pizza places don't seem to have as fresh ingredients as Vernie's. We almost always order delivery and it's usually here within 45 minutes. It's always hot and fresh tasting with plenty of toppings and cheese.

The price is higher than a lot of other places but I'd rather pay more for higher quality. Highly recommend their Supreme and Meat pizzas.

There are newer reviews for Vernie's Pizza

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Good local pizza for parties Convenient location.

Check out their salad. Fast for lunch.

Kids can be loud. Have fun

Reviewed 17 August 2016

I loved the food at Vernie's. The reviews that I read were correct. It took a very long time to get our food. I ordered a salad and was hoping that it would come before our pizza. It never came. We ordered breadsticks as well. We had to go and ask and they gave us the breadsticks but had forgotten about the salad. At that point I could of done without it but had already paid. The salad came in a to go container and was hard to eat while dining in. The pizza was delicious! I was a little bummed that they used canned mushrooms and not fresh but other than that it was good. The garlic ranch that everyone in the reviews talks about was also very good. The breadsticks were amazing. We got the stuffed cheese. Soooo good!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I love Vernie's for lunch. They have a personal pizza for $3.00 for the small apatite and the house salad is excellent.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

The Pizza is really good comparatively. Most places I really do not care for. There are only two in our area and this is one. Taco and meat pizzas are both excellent.