“Greatest Pizza ever, but who knew the Halibut fish & chips were amazing too?”
Review of Bruno's Pizza

Bruno's Pizza
Ranked #11 of 129 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

I've had pizza @ Bruno's for years & years, no one ever can beat their pizza! No competition, they are the champs. We got gift certificates for Christmas last year, so hubby got his pizza and I went out on a limb and tried the Halibut fish & chips, DELICIOUS! Light crispy tempura batter fried golden brown, flakey Halibut, on a bed of fries. Red sauce & tartar sauce that tastes very close to Cap'n Yoby's tartar sauce. My only complaint the fish was small.....but I will get a 4 piece next time around! Yummy

There are newer reviews for Bruno's Pizza

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Good Ol fashion goodness. It isn't dining on a budget. Pizza is the thin cornmeal type goodness! Famous pepperoni!

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Brunos has been a mainstay pizza in this town for years. I have grown up loving those little pepperoni that they pile on a pizza. Those are so tasty.
Prices are more than a chain pizza joint but there is no mistaking a Brunos pizza. They deliver, and its a locally owned business.
Again. Try the large Pepperoni or some combination with that special ingredient. My family and i love it.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

I've never seen anything like it anywhere else. It's almost like they pre-cook it before they put it on your pizza. Small, crispy, salty flavor bombs of awesomeness. Best Pizza in the area.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

This is one of two pizza places I like in the county. Great food and good prices. Most often I prefer to eat at home but this is the one exception I enjoy. Small dining room nice people.