“My Favorite Pepperoni Pizza”
Review of Bruno's Pizza

Bruno's Pizza
Ranked #12 of 134 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 August 2015

I have been here so many times and love love there taco pizza and the pepperoni.. the pepperoni is stacked high with nicely spicy, crunchy just covering the pizza! Literally my favorite pizza ever!!!! And always when I come to town I crave the taco pizza.. The best!!

Reviewed 22 June 2015

I was in Kelso for business and ordered a 2 ingredient pizza with extra cheese for delivery to a local hotel. They estimated an hour but it arrived in just over 1/2 hour. The Pizza itself was fairly tasty but all of the toppings were above the cheese and this made the pizza a bit crumbly. My big problem is the price. Thirty two dollars for a 16 inch pizza, delivered, is, to my mind a bit outrageous. So, while the pizza was enjoyable the bottom line is I didn't think I'd be paying off the owner's boat when I ordered.

1  Thank Brewvet
Reviewed 12 May 2015 via mobile

It had been a while since we stopped in to Bruno's and I'm talking years. You order at the counter and we were helped fairly quickly. We were given a number and had a seat. The seating area seems run down worn carpeting, older chairs and tables some light fixtures that may or may now work and a large screen box tv from years ago that another couple changed from murder mysteries to basketball while they were eating.
After a bit of a long wait nearly an hour and 15 minutes our one pizza we ordered the 4x4 (4 meats and 4 cheeses) for $27.00 arrived to our table. No cutlery etc, not normally an issue for me as being from near New York City you know to just fold and eat, but these slices are cut super small, the crust is brittle like a cracker type thin although it was tasteful. The sauce seemed to have a sour taste than a true marinara taste. You do get a lot and I mean a lot of pepperoni, sausage, bacon on the pizza.
We only saw someone come into the dinning room to bring in our pizza. For refills we had to take our water glass up ourselves and ask to have more water.
Overall ok food, not the best pizza I've had by far, but certainly not the worst. Service once pizza is ordered: lousy. Would we go back again? Most likely not, and we used to rave about this spot.

1  Thank ScylerY
Reviewed 20 April 2015

We had the 4x4 (4 meats, 4 cheese). Loved the toppings, the crust reminded me of what I would get from a frozen pizza in the grocery store - wasn't awful but wasn't great.

Service was so-so. You order at the counter. We had never been in before the young man helping us seemed rather impatient. There was no one in line behind us. When our drinks were refilled I had to ask for the empty salad plate and beer mugs to be removed and I swear the employee rolled his eyes at my request.

Reviewed 20 March 2015

I love Bruno's pizza, there little pepperoni's piled high.. Oh My!!
If your passing thru the area and want to taste a good pizza.. stop here.
Maybe a little bit higher priced then some of the fast local chains, but worth it.