“Best sushi in town”

Sukuri Sushi
Ranked #20 of 140 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 3 August 2016

They have fresh great sushi. I love bento combination box It gives you a little bit of everything. Chicken teriyaki is great also

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

The sushi here is very good. It is not expensive but is like you are in Japan. They also have many different dishes such as teriyaki chicken.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

This was my first and last visit to Sukuri Sushi. I got the order to go and should have left it there. When I got home I found both rolls looking like they had been sitting out for a while. It tasted like it looked. My wife's roll went in the garbage after she had eaten only two pieces. Maybe it was just a bad day or a bad order...but they won't get a second chance to make a first impression with me. My dollars won't be going back for a second try...

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Sukuri Sushi is our place for sushi. We eat here, or get take out 2 times a month. We love the Vegas Roll. You can call in your order, or have it delivered to your front door. Great food, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

My wife and I come here at least once, if not twice a month (or get delivery). The interior is sparse, but welcoming.

The food. We haven't had any of the hot food aside from soup/gyoza, so I can't speak on that, but the sushi and the quality of the fish is spot on. Creative rolls, delicious fish, and all reasonably priced. The Sashimi combo is a steal at $20. Huge thick slices of fish. So good.

Service is really the only thing that lacks at this place, and it seems like it's mostly because there's only ever 1 server on the floor. My biggest complaint, and what I think would bring them up to the next level, would be giving you water when you sit down. Many times we've had to wait to get drinks, so we were just sitting at an empty table for 5 minutes or so. Not a huge deal, but something to work on for sure.

Delivery is fast, and it's all boxed well.

If you like sushi, go here.