“Love the salad bar”

Sizzler
Ranked #24 of 140 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 29 September 2018

I don't know why I've never reviewed Sizzler. I have been here many times over many years. When I want a huge salad made just the way I like it, Sizzler is the choice. The salad bar includes many hot choices - tacos, meatballs, chicken - but I usually just get the various salads from the salad bar, which is always stocked, fresh and delicious, and make a small nacho plate. The one downfall (which has been the downfall for years) is the nacho cheese for the tacos - the worst ever. How can they do everything else so good yet have the worst nacho cheese sauce? They also have ice cream and a choice of desserts.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Was not interested in going here but my husband wanted to try it. I ordered the ribs with salad bar. I should have just got the salad bar because by the time my ribs arrived I was full. The ribs were tasty but I had one bite and brought the rest home. Good salad bar! The service is slow. I was a bit surprised how expensive it was. We had 2 adults and 1 child and the bill was well over $40!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This was a great place to eat . Great specials. New owners not to bad no deals on food .I will still go to eat their but not as much.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Not my first visit to this Sizzler... but possibly my last. First avoid the Beef Burgundy with Mushrooms. Meat was tough and even hard to cut with a knife the sauce smh...The Salad bar was fresh with a decent selection. My partners meal was good. Overall the restaurant seems to have declined since my last visit. Would not recommend at this time.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Good salad bar. Inexpensive steaks frozen seafood. Fine for diners who are on a budget & want a minimally decent steak.
. Food is basic & predictable. But that’s what is expected with the pricing. Always busy with the senior citizen crowd.

Been to Sizzler? Share your experiences!