“First and Last Visit”

Pie@Trio's
Ranked #38 of 137 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

My medium pepperoni and red onion pizza was the size of most small and perhaps individual pizzas. Over $18 with an iced tea. Outrageous.

I got my money back after refusing to accept it.

End of review.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

went to purchase four small pizzas that were listed on the web site for 599 only to find out they are 899. Why I asked. the response was . "the minimum wage went up the first of the year". four months ago, I asked. " Our web guy is behind" was the answer. Over four months to correct the web site? It is my opinion that this business is dishonest. I will not be back.

1  Thank fireplacesmith
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

We had our daughters 11 birthday party at Pie@Trio's and we couldn't have been happier.
We had 40 family members attend the party and there was not one problem. Plenty of room for everyone and the pizza was great at a price I was very happy with.
They also have 5 or 6 big screen TV's which was nice to be able to watch the basketball tournaments.
Thank you Pie@Trio's. We will be back.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

The Original people restarted PIE@Trio's. Pietros' chain was sold way back when to Campbells who changed the recipies. They had to change their name but PIETROS' is BACK! Their lunch deal is awesome!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

We used to live in the area about 15 years ago so decided to stop by again. The name has changed but only phonetically. The pizza is still very good...the crust is some of the best anywhere! Fresh toppings really add to the overall presentation and the sauce is spot on. We brought the family in and everyone got their fill. Sodas are refillable and self service. We chose to eat outside on the patio and the cool breeze was most welcomed.

Our son asked if the family could come back two days later for the lunch buffet. We made a plan and everyone converged upon the place for what we thought would be a memorable lunch. This time, not so much. The lettuce was wilted and browning. The salad bar selection was good, just aged a bit. The pizza was in a warmer and there was only 2 available choices at any given time. And unlike 2 nights before, there was a ton of grease on these pizzas and the toppings not as plentiful, and at least for the pizza we had available, the toppings were not as fresh. The buffet was "okay" but nothing spectacular.

The service was top notch though! These people were very friendly and very upbeat.

I can recommend their pizza at night but skip the lunch buffet. Will return to in the future for dinner!

Been to Pie@Trio's? Share your experiences!