“Local Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This is our go to place for Mexican food in Longview. Probably the best in my opinion of all the ones in Longview. Very friendly waitstaff and quick service.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Visited on a busy Sunday night (Mother's Day). The restaurant is large and has a fun, friendly vibe. Service was VERY attentive and friendly. Only issue was the food. Average price seemed to be $15-17 for dinner which is on the pricey side for Mexican food. Portions were generous. I ordered the "deluxe Tostada" with chicken. The dish came entirely covered in shredded lettuce. Lots of lettuce. Not what I was expecting. My wife's dish was a chicken dish with pineapple. Ok but nothing she would order again. My daughter had a bowl of tortilla soup. Again, OK. Huge portions. I think we would visit again but probably order something different. Seems like a nice place and very very busy so maybe we ordered the wrong things.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I've been to several of the "Mexican" restaurants in the area, which all serve a lot of beans of various shapes and sizes. But they all are about the same. Guadalajara is truly above all of those. Starting with the service: one does not have to beg for chips and salsa, it comes readily without being asked. The food has more flavor, especially from the soups and other not run of the mill servings. Those who serve the food are friendly and patient. It is a treat to be served well and eat food that is truly Mexican.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

went here to celebrate Veterans Day this year the food was great!! and my daughter is gluten intolerant and to our great surprise their menu is gluten free, service awesome loh abd the drinks were good too :)

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The food is authentic and consitent in quality and the drinks are HUGE! Good place for good Mexican food.