“Yummy and gluten free”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 March 2018

went here to celebrate Veterans Day this year the food was great!! and my daughter is gluten intolerant and to our great surprise their menu is gluten free, service awesome loh abd the drinks were good too :)

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The food is authentic and consitent in quality and the drinks are HUGE! Good place for good Mexican food.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

On this second visit I ordered what everyone else was eating on my first visit, the Tortilla Soup. Four tables had the Tortilla Soup and were raving about it, so it was time to see what they were so fond of.
I get it now. It is delicious!!!
The large heated bowl of deliciousness contains generous pieces of chicken, cubed avocado, diced tomatoes, onion, cilantro, spices, cheese, tortilla chips, in a lightly salted broth with a dollop of sour cream on top. By the time you have eaten half of it the tortilla chips have softened and thickened the soup, and the sour cream has dispersed and added flavor to the broth.
Now I'm spoiled. I'm going back again soon for another bowl.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank adnylp
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I have been here a few times even during busy hours but was able to get a good table in the bar. They have delicious food and drinks for a great price. We will definitely be back again soon.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Really excellent Mexican food - served on a platter! Huge menu to choose from. It seems a bit pricey at first, until you see the amount of food they bring. Excellent Sangria. Service was a bit slow, but we had a large group and the place was packed.

Date of visit: April 2017