“Good food, Good service”
Review of Pancake House

Pancake House
Ranked #3 of 142 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: American
Description: Family owned for nearly 38 years - this needs to be listed
Description: Family owned for nearly 38 years - this needs to be listed
Reviewed 12 March 2017

More Longview natives have told me The Pancake House is their favorite place for breakfast, so I gave it a go.
With a dozen booths, some tables and chairs, and a counter, there is a seat to suit everyone. I chose a booth in the corner to observe most of the restaurant, and not be distracted by other diners on this solo visit. The enterior is pure diner style, with clean tabletops, and big windows. It was only about 1/4 full, but it was 7am on a Sunday. I'm pretty sure it gets full later with the after church crowd. My server informed me that they do have WIFI, if it's working. It wasn't.
They do a good pancake here. It took up the entire plate. My two over-easy eggs were perfect, and the sausage patty was huge. Nothing pretentious here, just a well cooked breakfast, and plenty of hot coffee. The price for my Loggers breakfast was  $7.90 plus coffee. I was full after eating only one pancake!

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

We have been going to pancake house for many years!! They have the best pancakes and the best omelets!! Yum!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 8 February 2017

Great place for breakfast or lunch! It's always busy, but don't let that deter you, the wait isn't usually very long and the service is always fast. It's the hangout for many of the locals!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Gotta love a small-town diner specializing in breakfast only. The perfect place to fill up on all of your traditional American b-fast classics. The eggs benny were sublime. Eggnog French Toast proved to be the surprise hit. Delicious! The local decor and friendly, attentive staff made the visit even more hospitable. Definitely recommend.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 27 November 2016

This is easily the best place to go for breakfast in the Longview/Kelso area. I no longer live in town and really wish they had a place like The Pancake House near me. I always have to stop by here when I'm back in town. There is usually a wait but it's worth it!

Date of visit: February 2016