“Absolutely awful!!!!”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I’ve been to a lot of fish and chips places and this place was honestly the worst I’ve been to. It’s like low quality diner meets the seafood section at Walmart. Steak is like the cheap stuff you get at a breakfast place when you order steak and eggs. One steak looked like lunch meat it was so thin. Shrimp was under cooked, still partially transparent looking in the meat, vegetables looked like western family brand reheated several times. The halibut is thumb sized, no one is coming back for this halibut. We had a little of everything in our party, trust me nothing is good. I’m not even comparing this place to Portland. I don’t understand how these guys remain open. I don’t write many reviews but I rely on these reviews. This is the first time trip advisor has steered me wrong. I would recommend the owner go on a road trip to see what a fish and chips place should be... then come back and order his own food. Im so embarrassed I brought family from out of town here without trying it first. Longview needs to raise the bar!!!

4  Thank jachansen23

Reviewed 22 November 2017

They have great fish & chips, and other great fish dishes as well as hamburgers. We had fun while we were there!

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and decided to try the restaurant when our earlier choice was closed. The service was excellent. Staff is very friendly. The food was reasonably priced and quite good. I loved the fried clams Very tender.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The food is great here and service good though inaccurate. I ordered cod but was rang up for halibut. I noticed as soon as I ate it. Now don't get me wrong, it was amazing. But I have a lunch budget and I totally jacked it up today. But it was worth it! So tasty

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Clean is definitely not at the top of their list! Food was not bad, service was marginal, young kids in a fast food type of environment...