“Not bad and not as good as I had hoped for....”

Freddy's Just For The Halibut
Ranked #6 of 141 Restaurants in Longview
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Clean is definitely not at the top of their list! Food was not bad, service was marginal, young kids in a fast food type of environment...

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Halibut was good, better than some and visa versa. For the price I would have expected better quality fries, they were good and fried to perfection, but not fresh cut fries. A little cheesy to place a plastic serving dish of slaw on the plate when pushing fresh food. Service was bit off, considering only a couple of tables were taken and there were 3 servers. 10% is my minimum with 20% being my average, Freddy's service rated a 12% tip, they did bring me water, my food, & the check.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We are new to the area and were looking for a good place for lunch. The halibut was the deciding factor. I, of course, had the halibut and chips. Excellent. The fish was so tasty! So were the chips (normally an afterthought). My wife had chicken tenders (funny choice at a fish place) but they were excellent she said. My mother-in-law had the salmon salad which was delicious and huge. And I have to mention the chocolate shake. Super thick and chocolatey.....We'll go again

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Nobody does fish like Freddy's. I took my friend from out of town (Albuquerque) to Freddy's to enjoy a bowl of their famous chowder. We sat down and were greeted right away & offered a beverage. I ordered the Crab Caesar salad, which was loaded with crab, and not too overly dressed. My friend was over the moon over the clam chowder, and couldn't stop raving about it! We ordered the smoked salmon dip for an appetizer which was very yummy....I could have eaten that with a spoon!!! There are a lot of choices on the menu which would satisfy the pickiest of eaters!

1  Thank Cskerbeck
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We were just staying in Longview for the night and were looking for a place for seafood for dinner. Nice treat. The salmon chowder was very good and the clam fritters were something unique. Sorry, don't remember what my wife had. :-)

Date of visit: September 2017