“Great food; Great people”

Freddy's Just For The Halibut
Ranked #7 of 134 Restaurants in Longview
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We are new to the area and were looking for a good place for lunch. The halibut was the deciding factor. I, of course, had the halibut and chips. Excellent. The fish was so tasty! So were the chips (normally an afterthought). My wife had chicken tenders (funny choice at a fish place) but they were excellent she said. My mother-in-law had the salmon salad which was delicious and huge. And I have to mention the chocolate shake. Super thick and chocolatey.....We'll go again

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Nobody does fish like Freddy's. I took my friend from out of town (Albuquerque) to Freddy's to enjoy a bowl of their famous chowder. We sat down and were greeted right away & offered a beverage. I ordered the Crab Caesar salad, which was loaded with crab, and not too overly dressed. My friend was over the moon over the clam chowder, and couldn't stop raving about it! We ordered the smoked salmon dip for an appetizer which was very yummy....I could have eaten that with a spoon!!! There are a lot of choices on the menu which would satisfy the pickiest of eaters!

1  Thank Cskerbeck
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We were just staying in Longview for the night and were looking for a place for seafood for dinner. Nice treat. The salmon chowder was very good and the clam fritters were something unique. Sorry, don't remember what my wife had. :-)

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Knowing certain members of the family always helps. It is a cozy place with good seafood and kind and friendly waiters. The menu is not complex, cause it's a seafood place. They do make adjustments to what you want so just ask the waiter. It is worth walking in the door and finding a table. Nothing complex about the place. Just good food.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This is the best deep fried halibut anywhere! Have tried other menu items equally as tasty and well done. The Thurs. nite prime rib special accompanied by a serving of fried halibut is my all time favorite! It's worth the short drive from I-5 when passing Longview to enjoy this place, don't miss it!