“Entertaining and delicious”
Review of Kyoto Steakhouse

Kyoto Steakhouse
Ranked #19 of 140 Restaurants in Longview
Reviewed 15 July 2018

Very impressed! Four of us went for dinner. We started with drink specials - pineapple cider (so good I'm trying to find it in the store) and a fish bowl (mixed drink), only $4 each! Started the meal with two sushi specials - they were beautiful presentations and well received. Hibachi meals all include onion soup, salad, fried rice and vegetables, and we each ordered different protein - salmon, chicken, shrimp, calamari. The chef was funny and entertaining. The food was delicious, and most of us had leftovers. We will absolutely be returning.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

For an evening of fun for The Whole family, Kyoto is your best choice. Entertaining Japanese chefs entertain and interact with all customers
, regardless of age. Great place for parties of 8-10 people, birthdays, wedding showers and of course family get together. Besides the fun entertainment the food is great as well. Highly recommend

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Great food. Incredible service. I suggest eating at the grill. The show is a lot of fun. The flaming tower of onions was impressive. The decore was fun. We've needed a place like this. Everyone I know has eaten here and absolutely loved it. Great job!!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Quickly seated, great food that was cooked to perfection and staff was very nice. The chefs also were great performers.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I've been here twice, for Longview it's amazing to have a good seafood place. Highly recommend!!! I've had the grill and sat at a table. Both were great! If you love Sushi get the table. If you like seafood, steak, rice, veggies in a stir fry dish try the grill. I also thought the prices were reasonable for the quality. I'm always willing to spend the money for a good meal and this is the best restaurant I've found in Longview. This place will be #1 soon. Now if you want a burger or a $10 meal this isn't the place, so keep that in mind. It was truly depressing to see Nipps as number 1 in Longview when we moved here. The burgers are good, but not worthy of the number 1 spot.