“Name has been changed and new owner to: Sapporo Sushi and Grill”

My Teriyaki and Sushi
Ranked #75 of 140 Restaurants in Longview
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Description: At My Teriyaki & Sushi, We strive to deliver great quality food at a reasonable price. We have a wide range of Asian inspired dishes to tempt your palate. Please come in and experience our great food and friendly service - We're sure you'll love it.
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

This place is absolutely outstanding. Our family went here to explore-dine having never before eaten Korean food and were amazed by the food options. The Mango tango is exceptional – order it without Cream cheese. There are other food options as well. The service is phenomenal and the owner is available to answer questions about menu options.