“Loved it.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Long Beach
Boreas Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #2 of 7 Long Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 August 2007

Arrived just before sunset and walked 10 minutes or so to the beach to see the sun go down on a clear and pleasant evening. Our room was clean and ready for our arrival. Susie and Bill are delightful hosts and excellent cooks. Breakfast is an exercise in "oh my gosh" over and over. Very good food, company and atmosphere.

We liked the room and especially the lack of outside bothers. We left the windows open and listened to the waves break on the beach. Ocean breezes and cool temperatures were offset by an extremely comfortable bed and warm coverings. The room was perfect. Bill & Susie know where to eat, and their recommendation and phone call to set up reservations sent us to a great little restaurant that further enhanced our visit.

Repeat customers indicate to me that a business has got it right, and Boreas had repeat business while we were there. If you are looking for a great place to stay, look no further than Boreas Bed & Breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank tnjallen

Reviewed 26 December 2006

With out question, the best B&B we have ever stayed in. The hosts make you feel at home and the multi-course breakfasts will leave you full the rest of the day!

Stayed: November 2006
1  Thank WestCoastLust
Reviewed 2 January 2006

We drove from the Seattle area to meet friends from the Portland area for the 2005 New Years weekend. My husband & I have stayed in quite a few bed & breakfast inns, but Boreas was exceptional when it came to the hospitality of the innkeepers, Bill & Susie and the wonderful multi course breakfasts were beyond description! We had a wonderful time relaxing with dear friends and felt very much at home and relaxed with the guests at Boreas. We will definitely return and have already recommended Boreas to several people. Thanks Bill & Susie for a wonderful new year retreat - we appreciated your hospitality so much!

• Stayed: December 2005
2  Thank SBensen
A TripAdvisor Member
Lakwood, Washington
Reviewed 23 February 2005

This was our first time staying at a bed and breakfast and let me tell you I am hooked. My husband and I really enjoyed the special weekend that we had at Boreas. Bill and Suzie made our getaway so romantic. The attention to detail is amazing. Suzie even made us appointments for massage and dinner reservations for a romantic, beautiful dinner. The rooms are fantastic. I just cannot say enough about the beds. I didn't want to get up! And the breakfast was unreal. I never thought you could eat that much in one setting. The local town is so cute and there are a ton of things to do. This mini "holiday" was just what the doctor ordered before my husband deploys and I am so glad we spent it at Boreas. You can put money on it we will be going back to celebrate when he returns. God speed!! Thanks again Bill and Suzie, you really have something special there.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Grants Pass, OR
Reviewed 4 March 2004

Right on the beach! We enjoyed incredible views of the ocean from our suite. And the food... all I can say is WOW!

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member