All reviews lake wenatchee elevation changes fun golf condo bedroom snow deck accommodations seattle fireplace
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I called asking about their ice skating rink and that we planned on coming out that day. The woman immediately told me to look on lakewenatcheeinfo.com and that had absolutely no info regarding times it is open or how it works(location, where to get the skates, ect). So after a 45 minute drive with the whole family it was closed. All she had to say was that they weren’t open. She was sitting in the pro shop 50 ft away from the rink. These people obviously could care less about their customers or their job.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lisamWashington
kahlerKaren1, Manager at Kahler Glen Golf & Ski Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Hi Lisa,
I am so sorry that you had such a hard time but please do not blame me. I manage the golf course (for golf) & lodging here at Kahler Glen. The state is responsible for the cross country skiing and a group of volunteers do the ice rink. I do not know their schedule although I have asked many many times for someone to let me know when they are open for ice skating. I am told to have people go to lakewenatcheeinfo.com for any information, so that is what I do. I have tried updating our Facebook page daily, but when the information is not accurate, I am shamed for that too. Yes, my office is 100 feet from the ice skating rink but I am very busy with my lodging & golf course related activities such as putting together tournaments, marketing & staffing. I also do the accounting, payroll & tax preparation. I feel that it is very unfair to me that I am faulted for another company's lack of information or inaccurate information. This post will be a strike against us for many years even though it is a different company that you are complaining about. I truly do care about my golf & lodging customers & love my job managing a golf course & lodging. I do my very best making sure that my customers are treated with respect & enjoy their experience at Kahler Glen Golf course.

Sincere apologies,

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We were here for a family wedding and were pleased with this unit. It had everything we could have needed and was very homey and warm. The owner was easy to work with and we would return again.
The location was breathtaking. We arrived during a snow storm which made it even more beautiful.
It was difficult going over the pass from Seattle so be sure to check the weather. If you are into winter sports, this is the place. If not, come at another time and enjoy the golf and pool.
It is convenient to Leavenworth but without the crowds.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2017

What a rare find this one is! Beautiful, clean, modern condo that sits right on the Kahler Glen Golf course. There are two bedrooms that sleep 5 total, two complete bathrooms, huge soaking tub, fully furnished kitchen, tv, fireplace, wifi, really comfortable beds, deck, bbq grill and so much more. The scenery is breath taking and the resort is very quiet and peaceful. Covered parking and easily assessable. It is a short 10 minute walk to lake Wenatchee and a 20 minute drive to Leavenworth. The property management is outstanding, very helpful and so courteous. Love this place!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
kahlerKaren1, Manager at Kahler Glen Golf & Ski Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Thank you for your outstanding review! We are so happy that you got to share in our dream of being in the wilderness yet with all of the comforts of home. Golf is great too! Hope to see you again soon and thank you again!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

My wife and I have played the Kahler Glen golf course several times and also stayed in one of their fairway condos - The course is a little tricky the first time you play it - Lots of elevation changes, doglegs, & thinner mountain air make for a bit of a guessing game - However it's one of those courses that get easier once armed with a little local knowledge - The scenery is spectacular and it's been in good condition each time we've played - The lodging accommodations are also quite nice - We always stay in one of the condos located along the 6th fairway, and couldn't have been happier - If you've not yet checked out the hidden little gem that is Kahler Glen, you should definitely check it out!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
kahlerKaren1, Manager at Kahler Glen Golf & Ski Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thank you for the great review! We love our course and are happy to share it with you. Staying in one of our condo's & playing golf is a perfect way to get away from the stress of the big city and all of the things that life sometimes throws at us. We love our little piece of paradise up here and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I played the same day as JensogSetta and met him and his wife, and they were very nice people. However, I have to disagree with his comments on the course. I thought the course was very nice and a bargain at that. The setting is very picturesque, and I thought the greens were consistently very good, although they were definitely drying out as the round progressed. The greens were soft, so you could get a ball to spin and hold, although they were very fast. I didn't think there were excessive OB stakes, either.

The one criticism I would have is that there were portions of the course that were over watered and thus a bit soggy. But there weren't a lot of places like that, and they really didn't affect play, mostly it was a matter of driving the cart through some soggy turf.

I highly recommend this course when visiting the area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends