All reviewsmemory foam mattressmicrowave and toasterelectric fireplacefront streetacross the streetbed was comfortablejetted tubget awaytownsuitcasesfestmountainsanniversaryprivacychristmasgermany
Reviewed 22 July 2018

This is a really cute, quiet place right where you want to be in Leavenworth. Right in the middle of town, very, very quiet and a wonderful staff. The rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are nice. However, there is a thing or two to be aware of if you decide to stay here. First: there is no ice machine, however you can get a bag of ice from the front desk if the lobby is open. The lobby is not 24/7, so you need to make sure you know the hours it is open so you can get ice, if, like me, you MUST have ice. Second: they do not do breakfast. There is a great breakfast place (Sandy's Waffle House) a short walk away, but they don't open until 8, which is a bit late for early risers like us. They do have an area in the hotel where you can get coffee and hot chocolate, but as we were there in the summer and it was very hot, that didn't hold much appeal for us. The biggest issue for us was no elevators and all rooms are on the second floor. That might be fine for young strong people who are physically capable of shelping suitcases up and down stairs, but we are an older couple and it was tough for us. One last issue, is the temperpedic mattresses. I am a very hot sleeper and these mattresses made it even hotter trying to sleep. If these items aren't issues for you I recommend this place wholeheartedly. It was very quiet and just a lovely room. And you couldn't ask for a better location in Leavenworth!

3  Thank 354sanfordr
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The location cannot be beat, seriously. Amazing. BUT it really needs updating. Everything is old, including the lamps, fixtures, and desperately needs new paint. Updating this place with new furniture would do wonders. The "view" of the river is non-existent. Like I said, the location is great. If you don't care about the old slightly dirty furniture then you'll be fine.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
jhaggar, Owner at Bavarian Ritz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

I couldn't figure out which room you were in, sorry to disagree with you but we don't have old furniture and If you think everything is old you totally missed the point of our entire décor and furniture choice, I always suggest potential guests to go to our website at bavarianritz.com to get accurate information about what kind of hotel and rooms we have, you are not going to get clear picture of what you are reserving going to a third party's website and you will always be surprise when you get there. I go by the majority opinion of my guests and respond accordingly, if you read the reviews below you will see how many people mention the cleanliness of our rooms I would check the room you stayed in but like I said from your name here I can't find you in our system. As for the river, again if you go on our website you will not see any mention whatsoever of river view rooms so I am not sure why you are complaining about that.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

On our annual cross country motorcycle trip we had the opportunity to spend a night here. The hotel and room reminded us of a stay in Europe. Rooms are small but very comfortable. Hotel is conveniently located with walking distance of basically everything. We would stay here again. Travel safe...

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fred N

Thank you Fred I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the Bavarian Ritz Hotel and will love to have you next time you are coming through.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Before I wrote this review I read about 50 reviews on this hotel.. We really enjoyed our 2 night stay here. Called ahead and told them we would be arriving late, he explain the check in process after hours (use phone in lobby and he’ll be down momentarily or he’d place keys in a lock box) check in was without an issue. Rooms are located on the second floor w/o an elevator which wasn’t an issue. Rooms are small and cozy (you are here to explore the town not sit in your room...which is exactly what was explained on website) room was clean and well stocked (coffee, bath products, fridge, microwave and toaster). Bed was very comfortable (actual real memory foam mattress not some chain hotel squeaky hard bed) had actual real linens. Towels smelled like actually laundry detergent instead of the burnt mass launder. The owners was so friendly and helpful. Free parking right out front was an awesome perk! Would definitely stay at this property again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you very muck happy you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and for the nice compliments make me happy when our guests have a wonderful time during their stay and appreciate what we have to offer. hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Our stay had all we needed- a clean, bright, quiet room, in a great location. We enjoyed the view from the deck as well :) In addition, I left a jacket behind and when I called the manager offered to have it shipped to me and followed through. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you Jen I remember you because of the jacket gald you got it back and happy you enjoyed the room, see you next time you feel like another adventure.