All reviews wellness area bathroom mirror spa hotel water beds infinity pool great spa robes and slippers espresso drinks salt water pool world class hotel key card this place is amazing anniversary weekend wenatchee river bottom floor old world hot tub
Reviewed 6 September 2018

My wife and I stayed just after labor day weekend 2018 and loved our time here. We are actually locals but splurged for a night getaway from the kiddos to embrace some luxury and relaxation. We have walked by it for years while under construction and it has been so cool seeing the progression of this massive project. While $400/nt isnt cheap, you get 2 1/2 meals and all the spa time you want for that price along with an incredibly nice room, all of which have forest/river views. Wife got a massage and it was one of the best. A prior review mentioned a snob vibe but surprisingly we did not get that in the least (I say surprisingly because of the caliber of this place). Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. I highly recommend supporting this locally owned establishment when you feel like pampering yourself or your spouse. We will be back!

Room Tip: all rooms at the top 3 floors have about the same view.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2018

This hotel is worth every penny. The service, the quality of the furnishings, food and hotel grounds were outstanding. Upon arrival, the hotel was beautiful, is clean and smells like a spa. Our room over looked the river and mountains - amazing setting. The food was delicious & of high quality. I had a massage at the spa and it was wonderful. I can't say enough about how much my husband and I loved this hotel. We can't wait to get back.

There were only 2 minor areas of improvement... 1) There are a couple of unfinished/ongoing construction projects and 2) There was not poolside drink/snack service. The construction didn't cause a noise disruption, just an eyesore. The pool has an attendant that was on top of fresh towels, restocking supplies, cleaning etc... It would have just been nice to have a "4 Seasons" poolside service.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a balcony facing the mountains.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I want to love this hotel. The property beautifully maintained, the guest rooms are luxurious, the wellness center makes you feel like you’ve been transported to another world and the spa is divine.

There is one important thing missing from this adult-only retreat — great customer service. Don’t get me wrong, the staff in the spa, wellness center and dining area are very gracious. However, it seems like there is a holier-than-thou attitude with some of the upper management.

The check-in process is very difficult. There’s no staff outside the hotel and when you try to get in, the door is locked (opened only by a room key, which you don’t have if you are just arriving.) If you show up any time before 3pm, you will be asked to leave the property.

This elitist attitude came across at various points during our stay. I called the front desk to see if there were any massage appointments left, knowing I was booking last minute, and was told that I should have thought about this weeks ago as they book up far in advance. They said they couldn’t access the spa calendar and that I should call back the next day. When I actually spoke to someone in the spa, they were delightful and booked me a masaage for the same day. The treatment itself was wonderful.

When I think back to my favorite hotel experiences, it was customer service that ultimately made it a five-star experience. Posthotel has so much potential and it’s unfortunate that the sourness of some of the staff can outweigh the beauty of the property.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
14  Thank seasunmtn
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I'm usually not one for few words. But for this hotel all I can say is GO. Finally a hotel done with every detail carefully thought out and not sacrificed. Just remember no kids, no extra guests, no alcohol on site. All the rest is perfection.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Beentheredonethat47
Reviewed 1 August 2018

From the moment I drove up to the moment I checked out my only thought was when I would be returning.....they don't advertise.....by word of mouth only.....eighteen & over Spa Hotel.....sister hotel Lake Louise Canada.....rooms well appointed with fire places, glassed walk-in showers, soaking tub with magic television in bathroom mirror.....spa is fantastic.....open 7:00AM - 11:00PM.....four pools inside & out, two saunas, two steam rooms, & shower with computer pad to decide what kind to take.....ask about the "QUIET" room.....breakfast, lunch & nighttime dessert all part of the experience.....free underground gated parking.....two block walk to main street in Leavenworth.....a hidden gem with staff that can't do enough for you!!!.....

Room Tip: "My choice was a room on the same level as the spa.....however, with only fifty-five rooms, all rooms I saw were excellent".....
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo