See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 January 2018

Was going to have surgery and Madigan Army Medical Center the next day and living 1 and 1/2 hours away, decided to make reservation to stay close. Did not take my time to do my normal research and paid the price. $192 for two nights in a room I would not have even considered if I wasn't locked in. I posted pictures on Bookings.com.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank George S
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We helped our grandson and his fiancé move up to Tacoma from California. Made the reservations 2 weeks in advance. I made a note when I made the reservations that I needed to be on the 1st floor because of disabilities. We checked in yesterday, and immediately the woman knew my name and was so helpful. As she was getting the paperwork, I mentioned that I hoped that it was on the fist floor, and she smiled and told me that she read my note and "yes, not only on the first floor, but in the handicap room". What a wonderful surprise. The room was spacious, and so clean. Also, there was no outside noise, and no heavy thumping from up above. We went in to the office this morning to check out and she reminded me not to forget breakfast. It wasn't a huge breakfast, but being able to grab some coffee, a muffin and a banana was wonderful for us. I definitely will go back when we visit the grandkids.

Room Tip: If you have a disability, room 106 is perfect.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here a few nights during our vacation to Seattle. The staff was always friendly and we liked the self-service laundry. The breakfast was fruit and muffins. This doesn't seem like a great area of town, but we didn't have problems.

Stayed: June 2017
2  Thank Elaine D
Reviewed 21 September 2016

Room (Suite) was smelly and outdated. Dust all over old and dirty furniture.
Lot of noise at night and foot traffic!. Woke up to screaming and gun shots
This area is not safe. Unfortunately we didn't know the area and got there at night time. We had to leave as soon as the police cleared the area. Forget about the staff at this place. They use a canned response for complaints "Owner is not here we will call you back".

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank elm588
Reviewed 6 September 2016

I work in the hospitality industry and I stayed here on my sisters birthday, i had booked a special excursion for us and we had to have a hotel near where we were. I called before hand to ask if they could possibly do something nice for my sister when we check in, I asked for a card that said "Happy birthday" on it.. The front desk told me they were "Short on paper", Like..What?! What front desk has a shortage of paper? Fine..I'll do without, then the woman at the front desk, I come in with cash in hand and tell her i'd like to pay with cash, but they still needed a Credit Card on file..Fine. gave them my credit card, and the woman charges my card right then! while i had the cash on the counter, when i asked her why she charged it, she responds with, "Oh, I just wasn't paying attention.." No sorry or anything. she says she refunded my card then took my cash, THEN we get to the room, the room is alright, pretty basic, but the bathroom door does NOT close.. Sooo we have to sit there on the toilet, holding the door closed so no one can walk by and see you using the bathroom.. We check out and the next day and the charge is STILL on my account.. I had to call to make sure they refunded the money they weren't even supposed to take and the woman on the phone was RUDE and would not even listen to what i was saying..I was pissed.
RIDICULOUS, ridiculous, ridiculous...