See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 May 2018

The room is a nice size and the bed is comfortable. Otherwise, one wouldn't want to be here more than one night. The room had a heavy musty odour. The breakfast was a rather sparse affair. I say this having traveled throughout Europe and Africa. We didn't use the pool. The hotel receptionists both evening and morning were friendly.There was only one staff member on at a time so they were limited in the service they could provide. It looked as if there was no coverage at the front desk for coffee breaks or meal breaks. The people we met at breakfast, were one night stays and of course very friendly. I find these kind of hotels attract people who are down to earth friendly kind of people. They come from all income groups and walks of life, therefore make for interesting conversations.

Room Tip: Although the hotel is very close to I-5 our room was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2018

The Days Inn Lacey is in a prime spot for shopping, youth sports and dining.

Checking In: The front desk employee was very jovial, and had a great attitude during the check in process.

My Room: This is where is all goes downhill. Upon leaving the lobby, the hotel has a very musty odor mixed with the obvious smell of marijuana. Not necessarily a surprise, you can't take two steps in Seattle without smelling it. Upon entering the room, there was a different odor in there. Strong, but not AS strong. The toilet ran the entire time we were there. The towel rack was hanging kattywampus off the wall (so the towels were all sitting on the toilet). Wi-Fi was spotty, and seemed to turn off and on at it's own discretion. And of course the television didn't work at all (didn't even turn on). We wound up going to Walmart to get room deodorizer to make the smell a little more bearable. The lamp between the beds was also broken.

It wasn't all bad. The thin blue comforters on the beds were super-cute, and made the room quite a bit more homey.

The front desk woman asked me about my stay and I told her it was fine (it was) but the room needs some help. Her reaction was to tell me that they all do, what else is new? Poor thing... I have the feeling she hears that a lot.

I would not recommend this hotel if you plan to spend any time in your hotel room at all.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank w115mkt3
Reviewed 19 April 2018

First room, sheets had black hair and grass in them and chewed gum on the night stand- yuck! Got tub broke but told it was avaliable .Breakfast closed down 15 min early and told I could not be helped even though there was food avaliable but no fresh fruit or yogurt only starches .Asked to add another day to stay was told to go online and the come back and check in again .My room would probably be avaliable .Lousy service and the property was a mess .Went to another Hotel after 2 nights .

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 April 2018

My only complaint is that he hotel didn’t have any irons available. When I asked the desk about it, they reply was we haven’t had any in a while...you think something as simple as that would have been fixed by now??

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business