All reviews room was clean flat screen restaurant next door nice stay housekeeper refrigerator highway
Reviewed 26 August 2018

My room was on the highway side of the building. The highway noise was very loud. Door to room was not sealed allowing light from the hallway to come around 3 sides of the door. Room was clean and bed was decently comfortable. Pillows seem worn out and could use a replacement. Toilet was constantly filling randomly throughout the night. More outlets would be helpful. Internet password was so generic that I was afraid to use it and opted instead to using my cell phone as a hotspot. No available elevator that I saw made for an interesting haul to the 3rd floor with my bags.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
travis1232018, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Lacey Olympia Area, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you for your feed back and rating. I'm sadden to hear your stay was not good. I wish you would of came down to the front desk let us know. We would of changed you room's our had that cleaned right away. We are working on more outlets. Our internet password is a easy one so guest don't have a hard time. We are a motel we don't have elevator sadly. Most hotels do though that i know of. The only thing we have is a lift witch is for handicap wheel chair. It lowers guest down to the 1st floor. If you need help carrying your bags our font desk would of loved to help anyway they could of. The other issues you were having we have fixed and all up to date. The pillows are newer. I hope you come again and give us a 2nd chance. Have a great day.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

We were uncertain where to stay, used Wyndham site to determine. They were accommodating in not demanding credit card while driving..Hotel is just off I-5.Next to Denny's. Hotel itself had free great breakfast options

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Robert G
travis1232018, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Lacey Olympia Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thank you for your feed back and rating. Happy to hear your stay was great. We hope you come and stay again. Have a great day.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Well as they say, you get what you pay for. The staff did what they could to accommodate and was friendly but that didn't overcome the fact that the quality of the motel was sub-par. Again, I probably should have not had high expectations.

First upon check-in, I was informed that my room was still being aired out since the last person had smoked in a non-smoking room. I want to point out that I was checking into the hotel around 6:30pm so it's been airing out since room service. I went down to check it out and it still was pretty bad. Usually I don't mind but my companion has asthma and there was no way I was going to risk it for one night.

The staff was nice enough to give me a new room.

As I started to inspect my new room, I pulled back the bed cover and noticed some stains on the sheets. Kind of made me wonder if they even changed them. I checked the bathroom just in case towels were not changed but they were. I called down to the front desk and asked for the sheets to be changed. As I was leaving the room, a hotel person came to the room with a whole new set of bedding to replace which I thought was much because all I wanted was new sheets but bonus for them changing everything...until...

I got back to my room a few hours later that night and inspected the bed again thinking, fresh bedding. Well their sheets still had stains on them. I didn't bother calling down again to have them replaced since it was past midnight. I figured they just don't inspect their sheets after they wash them or they don't use powerful enough soap. I elected to sleep on top of the bed flat sheet as that was whiter than the actual sheet.

First and last time I will be staying at this location. It's a shame really because the staff was friendly and accommodating. Just can't help if the hotel is really dated and standards are not as high as other comparable hotels in the area...or maybe they are?

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
travis1232018, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Lacey Olympia Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Sorry, to hear your stay was not what you wanted or thought. We area motel not a hotel we are little lower then a hotel but we do keep our motel up to date the best way we can. I would of gave you a discount about your sheets having stains. I will and have addressed this with my staff here at our motel. I'm sadden to hear you had to wait for room that someone had smoked in, sounds odd to me and i will looking to this. We try our best to help and our customer the best way we can. Thank you so much for your feed back. We hope you stay again. I would like to offer er you a discount. We will make sure this dose not happen again. We do laundry daily and ye sometimes people stain our sheets but there clean but we will make sure to double check our work. Have a great day.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We startedin this motel for almost 2 weeks and it was great. The staff was always helpful and friendly, the room was clean and the area was fine. When we did have minor issues with housekeeping they were immediately addressed and rectified. I was impressed with their dedicationto makingor stay lovely. Great location as well, right offof highway 5 north and south. Very pleased.

Trip type: Travelled with family
travis1232018, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Lacey Olympia Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Thank you so much for your feed back, I'm sorry about the housekeeping but i did get on that made sure it would never happen again. Thank you so much for letting us know. We hope you will come back and visit. Have a great day.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Book lower floor rooms if you are older..no elevator for 2nd and 3rd floor access...and watch for unmarked step at central read exit....I loveloved the friendly staff and sparkling clean rooms. Nice pool and guest laundry. It's hidden behind the quality inn!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your feed back. Thank you so much for your rating. We will be fixing the unmarked step. We hope to see you again. Have a great day.