“Excellent waffle ice cream cones”

Laconner Ice Cream Tower
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in La Conner
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

After having lunch in La Conner, I took my family over to the Ice Cream Tower for a much needed treat. The available flavors for the day are written on a board just outside of the ordering window. My wife got one scoop of the berry marble in a cup, while I got one scoop of the chocolate peanut butter cup in a waffle cone. Let me tell you, that one scoop was huge! Now, I'm pretty much an ice cream aficionado, and I have to say my waffle cone ice cream was superb. Very creamy with chocolatey. I throughly enjoyed it. I highly recommend this place for a yummy treat while walking on the waterfront.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We saw many write ups about the ice cream tower, so it was on our list of places to see. It is a small hut made to look like a medieval tower. There a small selection of ice cream (1 gelato) with cup or cone. We enjoyed our different ice cream flavours. There is a wooden cut out where you can pose for photos and post to Instagram. It was a fun little spot, if not hyped up a bit. We would return again.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Great ice cream in a place that is very popular. The servings are huge so you could be very safe and share with your favorite. This is a small but interesting place on the main drag. Get some and window shop.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Everyone seemed to enjoy their ice cream from this cute walk-up shop. I opted for a frappe which was tasteless. Next time, I will stick with the ice cream. Not many flavors to chose from, just the typical.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We enjoyed the ice cream cones and shakes here. Which they had malts as well. Decent quality ice cream. Service was slow.

Been to Laconner Ice Cream Tower? Share your experiences!