“In Sweden we call it "fika"”
Review of Caffe Jubilee

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Caffe Jubilee
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in La Conner
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Very cozy place. Great coffee and service. So down to earth friendly. The scones with blueberries was very good. So was the macaroon and small pie with bacon etc. I can strongly recommend this for a nice chat and cozy moments.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Granted, at least they have organic soy milk and offer good coffee. As a customer I was requesting I'd like little foam but dense foam, like on a cappucino. Just to be told by the owner: " I'll make it like I make it." Had I not been here with a friend who was paying I would have turned around and left. You take it as she gives it to you. No special requests allowed. My friend's honey bun was delicious. Too bad it was warmed in a microwave. There are other ways to warm food items in a fast manner other than a microwave.

Date of visit: December 2016
2  Thank 54lynn
Becky M, Owner at Caffe Jubilee, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2016

I'm sorry to read this. I have been making espresso for 25 years and am known for making anything, anyway YOU like it. I pride myself on going the extra mile.
This is honestly the first customer in my 4th year here at Jubilee that the order got 'lost in translation.' After several efforts to understand what it was she was asking me to make (no foam, but I like foam, yet dense foam like a cappucino on top??) I would repeat her request back, yet not to her satisfaction. Finally, I said 'I think I know what you want, I'll make it how I usually make it (foamy on top) and I think you'll find it delicious.'
She drank the entire double tall foamy topped latte, all the while writing a poor review. Then disapproved of my microwave.
I invite you back to enjoy another latte made to your expectations on me.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

I've never been disappointed with anything I've had here - coffee, espresso, or tea. Their scones are the best I've ever had. I would have given 5 stars if they were open more often - they've only been open about half the times that I've been to La Conner, but I guess that's the way it goes with small local businesses. Definitely stop by if they're open!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 23 March 2016

You know you've found home when the owners pull up a chair and introduce you to everyone who walks in. Becky and Frank not only make an amazing cup of coffee and chai (Ladro coffee), they make you feel welcome and are the ambassadors for La Connor, plus provide a wealth of information about western Washington. I spent three mornings there and with their free WiFi, was able to plan my house-hunting adventures from there. Frank recommended some amazing scenic drives that I never would have known about. A most welcoming spot! They have local art, gluten free and tempting gluten-filled treats, and perfectly prepared coffee drinks.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 20 March 2016

Right in the heart of everything. Lovely atmosphere with seats, sofa, fire ad lots of drink options. Family owned

Date of visit: March 2016

Been to Caffe Jubilee? Share your experiences!