“Great "locals" bar”

Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in La Conner
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: The La Conner Pub & Eatery is a full service waterfront restaurant and pub located on the Swinomish Channel in downtown La Conner, Washington. The locals know us as The La Conner Tavern (A.K.A. "The Tav") since we've been here forever! Our relaxed atmosphere is perfect for families as well as those who want a taste of local hospitality along with good, affordable food.
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Fun playing pool and meeting the locals. We felt welcome and at home. Great beer and jukebox too. Definitely check it out.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Stand on the sidewalk and look in and the place appears to be a dark bar. Don't be deceived!

Walk toward the back and you'll find patio seating and window seating right on the water.

Seafood is done right here. Their beer battered fish and chips are the best I've had. Their burgers look terrific but who wants to pass up the local cuisine?

Service is always great with staff staying on top of our drink refills.

It's fun to sit and watch the fishing boats pass by almost a stone's throw away.

We waited maybe 2 minutes for a seat and the two ladies behind us asked if we would recommend the place. I gave them my rave review. After we were seated, the server thanked me for doing that.

Go!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018

I really liked it here. The food was very good and the service was excellent. I never had to wait for a refill on my soda and the food came quickly. We got fried oysters for an appetizer and they were excellent. I got a chicken sandwich and my husband got the loaded nacho. Both meals were really good and the fries are the yummiest!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018

This is the place to fo for fish and chips and other seafood offerings in LaConner. It is a casual atmosphere with the front half of the restaurant being on "old" bar from early La Conner days and the back half and the decks are for families and friends.....I have gone to this place for more than 40 years! Yes, I am old! Clam chowder good also.....lots of special fish specialties........

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Friendly pub with a pool table. Not the least bit fancy, but they serve the best fish and chips I've had in a long time, and at a very fair price.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to LaConner Pub & Eatery? Share your experiences!