“Friendly service and nice breakfast”
Review of The Slider Cafe

The Slider Cafe
Ranked #14 of 36 Restaurants in La Conner
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

The family visited this cafe for breakfast and enjoyed some bread and pancake sliders. Both were delicious and the service was extremely friendly and accommodating with our little one and the stroller.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

I loved this place and wish I had known they were open for breakfast at 7am. I went there for lunch, was greeted by friendly staff right away. It was right at noon and the place started to fill up, but I never felt like I was waiting to give my order, get a beverage refill or receive my order. My order was taken, cooked and served within 15-20 minutes (if that long). It was all freshly cooked too! They have freshly baked pies-that differ daily. They are only open for breakfast and lunch, so be mindful of the time if you want to try them out. They have a diverse menu-something for everyone.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

We visited LaConnor with our small dog on a hot day we knew we would have to bring our dog with us(too hot to leave in car) to grab a bite to eat. As we drove in we noticed The Slider Cafe with a sign that said dogs welcome in patio area. We went and parked on main street but walked back 2 minutes to eat at the Slider Cafe. I had some good fish and chips, my wife had eggs benedict. Both were very good and the atmosphere was very pleasant sitting outside. The owner served us and treated us kindly. Also, being away from the water made the prices much more reasonable.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Ordered chicken sriracha slider recommended by server. Did not disappoint! House cut fries also a must!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

We live in La Conner and regularly eat at all of the restaurants. This restaurant has fantastic food! The service is also attentive. They are only open for breakfast and lunch and they do not serve alcohol. They have been open a year and are still struggling for the right staff mix. They do occassionaly get overwhelmed and the wait can be a while. It is solely due to the fact the locals are eating here in growing numbers, ourselves, included. Because the tabs are not big, it can be a challenge to find servers. This is a go-to spot.

Been to The Slider Cafe? Share your experiences!